Saturday, December 1, 2012

Elizabeth Bennet Miniature Pendant Free with Book Purchase

Christmas Season Special:

Elizabeth Bennet Miniature Pendant
Free with Book Purchase made from this page
Limited Time Offer!

Purchase a signed copy of One Thread Pulled directly from me on this site, and I will include, absolutely free, an Elizabeth Bennet Miniature Pendant, in the style and finish of your choice.

The pendants feature a lovely image of Lizzy from One Thread Pulled, beneath a glass cabochon.  Available in three vintage styles or a simple oval shape, this pendant will be treasured by the Janeite in your life! Note that these are costume jewelry, so the silver finish is not real silver.

Select from the styles and finishes depicted in the image below.  Note that not all finishes are available for all styles.  You can either put it in the inscription text box or email me with your preference.  I do wish I was a better photographer - the images do not do justice to these pendants!  

The copper and brass have a vintage feel, while the silver is shiny.  Feel free to contact me with any questions about the offer: diana.j.oaks@gmail.com


There are also couple of fun blog links I'd like to share with you from this past month.
My guest Blog Post at Darcyholic Diversions tells a bit more of the story of how I came to write One Thread Pulled, and features a few pictures from my recent cruise:  Darcyholic Diversions

Jakki Leatherbury of Leatherbound Reviews posted a great review this month: Leatherbound Reviews by Jakki 

And for those who are wondering about my next chapter for Constant as the Sun, I confess that November caught me suffering from a bit of writer's block.  I've conquered it now, and back to pounding on the keyboard!

Happy December everyone!
Diana








No comments:

Post a Comment